Thursday, September 16, 2010

HoMedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Back Massager



HoMedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Back Massager

I just had to go and find this remarkable little gadget after trying it at my brother's house. He bought it after trying it at his in-laws. It is THAT good, try it once, and you will be hooked. Two little balls go up and down your spine like little fingers. It is a very intense experience. I was sore for a day afterwards until I took a nice hot shower. Then, I had to buy my own unit. It is like visiting your own personal massage therapist whenever you want. Basically, the shiatsu balls work the lower thru upper back and the cushions vibrate in different ways to invigorate your thighs. But make no mistake, this little baby is about getting those stubborn knots out of your back. A little bit of heaven on my couch. Ahhh.........
3/11/04- An update here, do NOT use this product on a recliner. I was reclined and leaned to the side..SNAP...it broke. 3 weeks later my brother plopped down on his reclined chair and broke his too. I sent it off for repairs and am dying to get it back. WARNING- If you do buy this, use a straight back chair, like a kitchen chair. My brothers inlaws use a straightback chair and have had no problems. Don't use it in a recliner!

HoMedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Back Massager

No comments:

Post a Comment